I dreamt I was kidnapped and held prisoner in my childhood home in the mountains - also five children around the age of three, my father (who had had his ankle hurt in the kidnapping and wasn't mobile), my siblings, and a friend, A. The babies were all being held in the secret room that's attached to my bedroom when I was little. I'd tried to shoot the kidnapper, but my pistol ran out of bullets and he laughed at me. I had to stay on my knees in the bedroom the whole time, except for occasionally, and I managed to get out just long enough to overhear that he planned to take us all and blow the house up behind us so we had nowhere to return to and so everyone would think we were dead. I managed to get in contact with my techie friend C and asked him to help us build another bomb (there were two vans, we were taking one). And he was all 'but I haven't built a bomb in a couple of years!' and I was desperate because the kidnapper wasn't treating the babies well. He seemed to think they were subhuman. So we were going to disarm the bomb in the house, rig a bomb in the van we thought would be left behind, and use the temporary distraction of his satisfaction to overpower him. Or, failing that, the blown van would reveal our location and that we'd been kidnapped (not sure why C didn't tell them). But C had to tell my friend how to do it and how to disarm the bomb, because I was stuck and therefore my job was to distract the kidnapper and protect the babies, my siblings, and my father.
Pretty sure we got out of it okay.
Pretty sure we got out of it okay.